Why have a website for my business? The first compelling reason I give you is this: For your business exists. In the words of Bill Gates: There will be two types of business in the 21st century: those who are on the internet and those that no longer exist. ” I explain most important reasons why you have to have a website:
1. Advertising for your business through the website. It will allow you to promote your products and services without limits for your imagination. Your logo, your slogan, your colors and generally everything that strengthens the corporate image can be displayed on your website. Effective and economical advertising, Premium A website could be up to one thousand dollars; but you can easily have a website that meets quite fundamentally from the aesthetic and functional point of view for under $ 200.
2. Your competition already has a web page. The safest thing is that your competition already has a website and if you do not believe me you’re missing image, customers and money . And if your competition does, as you have a web page you will have a significant competitive advantage.
3. Save time with your website. A website fulfills the function of clarifying the doubts of your clients. Imagine you to receive 100 calls a day asking about your business. Now imagine how much you could save on time on your website if you put a friendly FAQ section. You create the clearest possible answers and see that your customers will thank you and your time will pay.
4. The first step in an online store. It may be that the products you market your business are ideal to sell over the Internet. If you have a website step to create an online store will be easy and profitable. An online store will be the opportunity to expand your business automatically generating sales 24 hours a day seven days a week.
5. It is the platform for social networks. Imagine your page as a station flight, or if you want as an aircraft carrier. The aircraft will be all the social networks that will link any, in your page will place links to facebook, twitter and google plus and vice versa your social networks to your website . The passengers of these aircraft will be your customers landing on your website ready to make a fascinating tour for your products, many will love and willing to buy.
Hire an web designer Phoenix offering affordable web designing services for an awesome Business website
So if you want to have a Business website for above reasons then it becomes obvious you will have to get it designed by the best to meet them and for that hiring an experienced web designer Phoenix is important. So if you want an awesome website that represents your business properly then go for the best and most experienced web designer.
Citrus Kiwi Web Solutions in Phoenix AZ, has over a decade of web designing experience and is one of the top most web design firms in Arizona.
They carefully listen to their clients and understand their goals and visions and display them within the websites they build. They design new sites on the Joomla platform and have a unique payment subscription service which makes it easier for Business owners to get a site. Most designers require a hefty fee upfront to build a site. Citrus Kiwi places clients on an affordable monthly payment service.